Friday, June 20, 2014

Yesterday I spent the day on the phone and computer.  I had a teleconference call with 8 other people from my executive board (CASC BC) and then did the minutes right after.  We had 2 agenda items: nominate candidates to chair/organize the National Conference in 2016, and find someone to fill another committee position.  You would think that 2 agenda items = short meeting.  Not with 9 people on the line...

In the end, I am the front runner for co chair as I did it before when it was BC's turn to host in 2008.  Now I have to figure out which of the other 5 people on our nomination list will be doing this with me.  Have to get them to agree....

then I did minutes for a meeting from the night before.  I am self-appointed secretary for a church committee. I spent a year going to meetings and not knowing what was going on if I missed a meeting.  I just find it odd to not have minutes for committee meetings.

Hubby was home because of my teleconference meeting and so I was able to make fresh spagetti sauce and use it in a meatless lasagna. Yum.


No comments: