Monday, July 22, 2013

Resolution

Sure sure! everyone makes resolutions for the New Year.. so aren't I bit a late?   Well here's the thing.  June/July is birthday month and I have noticed that a lot of people I know are turning 40.  So I added the birthday countdown ticker as a reminder to myself that I will be 40 soon.  It is also a goal for myself. 

I went to the store yesterday to find a birthday present for my nephew and browsed the clothing section.  Plus size clothing are terrible.  The colors are awful (too bright for my taste) and the styles suck.  I once found this 7 in 1 dress but was it in the plus size as well??! NOOOO!  

I'm tired of being this big.  I am tired of not finding clothes that I like.  I'm tired of giving my wardrobe away because I like sweets and because my baby belly fat is still with me.  So this morning, I made a decision.  I have put this ticker here to help me and joined Weight Watchers online.  I don't really have another option as I don't have the time to go to the gym, nor do I think that even if I found a gym that offered childcare that my kids (daughter) would be impressed.

Life is coming to a head here.  Too many events are going on.  My mother is moving, hubby and I are hitting the 7 year itch, the twins will be 2, the list goes on.  So I'm going to try to do something positive to help me look and feel fabulous when I hit 40.  I'm sure that there will be some bumps in the road, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments: