Thursday, December 13, 2012

Woke up this morning with a baby in my bed.  Never had that happen before.  Got woken up at 1:41, then 3:30 then 4:51 by the same baby.  What IS up?  She just seemed to want to be held more than anything. Drank a whole bottle, not teething. Finally I took her to my bed and asked hubby What?? do we do with this girl?  Ended up asleep on me while she was sitting up.  So we put her in the middle of our bed, and I woke up at 7ish to a small babe sprawled on her father's side (as he had vacated the bed to go to work) and had to try to move her away from the edge even though it is a King size bed.  Of course, she decided it is time to get up now.  Ugh! so I had to get up to feed them both at 8ish.  I prefer not to feed them their breakfast later than 8 a.m. anyhow.  

I have been lucky. We haven't really had a lot of sleepless nights, but there are days like these, when I know what the "mombie" is.

No comments: