Sunday, July 15, 2012

Odd emails

I don't know why, but for some reason I seem to be getting emails about Education financing, that I may qualify for a grant to take online classes, or emails about working from home.  I have no idea how the education ones come to me but went to a link that was "sent" from a friend (who was hacked) that was a spam/scam about being a work at home housewife who can make millions.  I thought it odd and my friend confirmed that it was a hack, but still not sure where these education emails come from.

It is not my plan to go back to school or work for at least another 4 years, or until the kids are in school.  Even then, I'm not sure how this would work or what work I would do as i deliberately quit my career to pursue other options. So i may return to the former career, or come up with something else. But I will see when 5 years come around.

No comments: