Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

I never thought that I would say this but I love cooking shows.  Ok, not the here's how to make this stuff shows because those seem so fake.  Like Martha Stewart, you knew that she didn't do it, her assistants did!

Anyhow, my hubby, who doesn't really cook much other than Kraft Dinner, Grilled cheese or BBQ-- you know, simple stuff, is addicted to cooking shows.  It started with Iron Chef, and now we watch Chopped, and Masterchef USA.  I don't really like Iron Chef, because it takes soooo long.  But I DO like Masterchef. The competition part is shorter, there is variety to the dishes and "tests" and you never know who the underdog will be.
This season of Masterchef already has my favorite. But then I think that media has portrayed the people in a likeable way.  So far, it is Christine that I am rooting for.  She is an amazing home cook and she is blind!  Go girl!


No comments: