Sunday, April 22, 2012

More things Hubby misses when he is at work

This is yet another video from this week while hubby was away at work.  I had the twins on the floor for tummy time and play time. Baby boy had gotten tired and was sitting in his chair leaving baby girl the chance to take over the entire blanket to play as she pleased.  This what she did for herself.  Sometimes I will put the blanket over her head to play peekaboo, but she often pulls the blankets over her head when she wants to sleep.  This was different....

I wonder what this week will bring us. I have to take baby boy for his 6 month booster shots later in the week, and I currently have another one of my head/sinus colds.  This time, I have actually lost my voice and sound like a baritone.  Okay maybe not a baritone, but not like my usual frog as when I usually loose my voice.  I have fun when my voice goes as I don't really like the sound of my voice in general, so this is interesting and fun.  Not sure what the kids think but I guess we'll find out this week.

1 comment:

Shane William Finlay said...

those pants rock! where can I get a pair