Friday, April 13, 2012

I Believe in Love .. Mirror Mirror ending

Last night, Hubby and I got to go out while the twins stayed and played with their grandparents.  We went to see "Mirror, Mirror", an adaptation of Snow White with Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen/stepmother. It took me a bit to get used to seeing Roberts play evil as I have only seen her play the "goody two shoe" roles.  At the end of the movie, there was a choreographed dance number which was totally out of sync with the movie theme and mimicked Bollywood themes, but I thought I'd share it anyhow.


I enjoyed the movie and it was fun to see the unique interpretation of the story while watching the numerous familiar faces.  Arnie Hammer, Danny Woodburn, Mark Povinelli, Martin Klebba, Mare Winningham and Nathan Lane.




No comments: