Friday, February 17, 2012

He's a mover...

My children are 4 1/2 months. We live in a 3 story townhouse, so there are 2 bouncy chairs and 2 rockers, one per floor. I take turns putting them in either the bouncy chair or the rocker so that they don't assume ownership or exclusive use of the bouncy chair (boy) and rocker chair (girl). yesterday, we were on the 1st floor where we have hardwood floor. I was feeding the girl while the boy was in the rocker. When I looked down, he had moved about a foot from the chair. Later when I was in the kitchen, I turned to see how they were doing and he had rocked 3 feet away from his original position and was able to see me from the middle of the living room. I was impressed!! and perplexed. It's a good thing that we have carpet on the other floors or who knows where that boy would rock himself to!

No comments: