Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Christmas in July!!

Yeah... I know that it is August, but Christmas started in July at Hallmark and I forgot that until I wandered by this afternoon. Soo...... I have started my Christmas shopping early this year. I used to have all of my christmas shopping done by the end of August, with maybe like one left, for that hard to figure out person. (likely my dad or brother in law)

Anyhow... I have started already even before today. I already sent 2 presents home with my mother for 2 of my 3 nieces. I will have to think of what to get for niece #3. Mind you, I still have to think of what to get for my sister's birthday next month.

So when I was in the Hallmark at the mall, I had to buy something while I could get it, as the ornaments tend to sell out fast.
This is one of the 4 ornaments that I picked up. I'm not sure which of my babies this will be for, but likely the boy. Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant and due in October. Oh.. and I'm having twins, a boy and a girl. :)

No comments: