Friday, December 12, 2008

Week recap

This week, hubby and I took the week off of work. I had to use my last vacation days or loose them. So we took this week and did research for our renovation project, put up the christmas tree, got a PVR/HDTV hookup, and booked my birthday trip. I'm going to be 35 next month. I figure I should do something fun!! or throw myself a party as I do every year. As it is a "big one", I figure my 35th should be spent at Disneyland. I can't wait to buy one of those birthday cake hats. PLUS you get in free on the day of your birthday!! So that should be fun too.

I have been having fun playing with the PVR. Essentially, it is a built in recorder in my HD cable. Also we have a free month trial of EVERY channel. I have been recording Vicar of Dibley, Murder She Wrote and movies !! Hubby is shocked at the amount. I have deleted them after I watch them though. It is so helpful to have the shows with closed captions embedded, versus hunting for them on the internet for the shows that I already have on tape.

Gotta go watch some more!!

No comments: