Monday, May 26, 2008

Mouse in the House

The other day I was making food to take to a function. I had to dig for a pan that I don't use too often. I was closing the door of the pantry and I saw it.. a mouse ran from one side to the the crawlspace under my stairs. At first, I was stunned. This was not the cute little mice that you see in the cartoons...



No, it looked more like this. But I was quite upset and hollered for my husband. He said we would buy a mousetrap the next day. Then proceeded to say at least I didn't scream like ______ did, who apparently screamed and leaped on a chair. Then he told me another story of someone from work and her reaction when a mouse ran over her foot. This is not what I needed. I told him that he would have to do the job. I was so upset that I could hardly fall asleep that night. Granted we live in a townhouse complex and the other tenants likely have similar issue then. I prefer ignorance. We finally got to the store yesterday for the trap and also picked up the sonic alarm thing. Supposedly it will keep the mice away with the noise.

No comments: