Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Spending the day in bed is disorienting.
I am not used to sleeping so much in one day. I got up this morning and realized that my head felt like the room was spinning. I knew that I would not be able to function very well at work, so I stayed home. I am surprised at sleeping the day away. I don't do it too often and usually I have a cold or flu so the day is not spent too well. Instead of constantly waking or getting up, I spent the time sleeping. Hence it is disorienting to spend the day sleeping, especially when it is not what you planned. As the day wore on I thought that it was later than it actually was, and got hungry earlier than I was ready for. That was when I got the bright idea to take a decongestant. Considering the fact that the dizziness was caused by fluid in my ears/head, maybe taking the decongestant would help. Luckily, I found the last one in the package and it seemed to clear my head somewh at. Still it is an odd feeling to have slept the day away. I got up at 4:45 p.m. knowing that I had a church meeting to be at, and that sweetie was coming home for supper. We'll see how work goes tomorrow.


No comments: