Tuesday, June 05, 2007

and then I felt it go SNAP!!

and I felt sick to my stomach.

The other day, sweetie and I spent the day together. We had a leisurely breakfast and then went for a drive to the country where we played mini golf, he got in the batting cage and then we went home. It was 26 degrees, too hot to be out side really. We were out for most of the day and after being home for an hour, he got up from his chair/computer, and didn't straighten up. He looked like he was in pain. I stopped what I was doing and asked if he was ok. He said his leg hurt.. something about his knee. (I'm getting ill thinking about it...) He decided to lie on the floor to see if that would help while I went down stairs for an ice pack. (It was all I could think of to do!!) His knee felt weird compared to the other one, and it wasn't the one that he wears the knee brace on when he plays sports. When he tried to straighten his leg, I felt it and maybe heard it go SNAP!! and I wanted to hurl. What was that?! We still don't know. It felt like bone and he has been fine ever since... (I have been trying to get him to get a family doctor. There are so many patients that do not have one, and the consistency thing is good for future reference.) But still.... now I will have to bug him to get GP and get that looked at.

No comments: