Sunday, April 22, 2007

Destino!!


We were offered tickets to attend a concert last night. The group is Destino
One of the singers is a friend of ours from church. I have refered to him as the "opera man". When my friends have gone out for lunch on Sundays, we have been treated to a selection or 2. The other patrons and owners of the restaurants enjoy it too. It is odd to hear Italian or French in a greek or sushi restaurant.

I spent the first half of the show crying. I loved the music or loved the voice. It was bliss. Each of the 4 has a different quality to their voices but they are a well-matched group. Of course we bought the CD (and eagerly awaiting the July release of the 2nd one) and then waited in line to see Paul and get the CD cover signed by all of them.

Unfortunately, I did not have my camera there.

No comments: