Saturday, December 30, 2006

Keys returned!!


So we got home late on Thursday and I looked at the mail. There were a few cards and a padded envelope with only the return address on it from somewhere in Ontario. I dumped out the contents and there were my keys!! I had lost them about a month ago after a rather stressful but interesting day. I remembered that I had put the War Amps key tag on my keys and hoped that whoever found them would drop them in a mailbox... Now if I could just figure out where the hearing aid went... I figure, I will get the new one, and will find it somewhere in my house. I am hoping it will turn up. Prepping to leave was a crazy time and I am hoping that it is not as one colleague has suggested.. that it went in the garbage.. Expensive garbage if you ask me.

No comments: