Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hawaiian Christmas ... in the Atlantic


Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Last year, we were in Hawaii for Christmas break. This year, we are at my mother's. We were told that we could sleep in... I woke up "early" (10am) and went upstairs to find my mother doing a puzzle, and she was wearing leis and the tree was decorated with leis as well. I laughed and told her she was silly. We waiting for my honey to come up and see our "Hawaiian Christmas" theme. It was a good day. Different, as there was only the 3 of us. But good.
Today, it is snowing. A day late... but it is coming down. Tomorrow is the beginning of Boxing Week sales. Stores are not open today, but we will likely hit Future Shop for deals.

1 comment:

as life would have it said...

I absolutely LOVE that tree!!